Hi, Bicycle Board Members,
We will have an open house between 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm on November 6,
Wednesday at Marilla Park Recreation Center (the day before the BB Meeting).
You are cordially invited to this event.
Also, a cyclists representing the WVU student government association
contacted us. Maybe, he can be a candidate member representing WVU student
on the Bicycle Board. His massage has been copied bellow.
Thanks for your attention. And see you soon!
Jing
Jing Zhang
Transportation Planner
Morgantown Monongalia
Metropolian Planning Organization
<http://www.plantogether.org/> www.plantogether.org
864.207.0749 (cell)
304.413.0297
<mailto:tranplan@labyrinth.net> tranplan(a)labyrinth.net
<http://www.facebook.com/mpobikeplan> www.facebook.com/mpobikeplan
<http://jing63.wix.com/mpobikeplan> http://jing63.wix.com/mpobikeplan
From: Gregory Mulley [mailto:gmulley@mix.wvu.edu]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2013 4:51 PM
To: baustin(a)labyrinth.net <mailto:baustin@labyrinth.net>
Subject: Regional Bike Proposal
Hello,
My name is Greg Mulley, and I'm a student at WVU. Last week, I was chosen as
the SGA student representative regarding the MMMPO's regional bike plan. I'm
an avid biker, and I understand the needs of those who choose cycling for
their commute throughout Morgantown. I look forward to working with the
organization and learning more about it! That being said - when is the next
meeting regarding the proposal?
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks,
Greg Mulley